RAMMSTEIN in concert on 22 July 2023.
Rammstein is stepping up the pace and will continue to set Europe alight in 2023, including 22 July 2023 at the Stade de France in Paris.. Only few artists in the current musical landscape offer a live show of this magnitude, a masterful scene fuelled by a profusion of fireworks, massive explosions of smoke, orchestrated by a staging charged with humour and pathos.
Latest album Zeit, released on April, 29 2022 (Universal Music).
- In order to fight against the black market, tickets bought will only be available on the STADEFRANCE TICKETS application as the concert approaches.
- This is why, when you buy tickets on stadefrance.com, you will be asked for an email address. This email is important because it will enable us to check your identity when you receive your tickets on the STADEFRANCE TICKETS mobile application.
- You will then have to tick the box asking you to accept the terms and conditions of sale, in order to be authorised to buy your tickets.
- You will receive instructions by email on how to access your ticket(s) approximately one month before the concert.
- Parking tickets will be on sale on STADEFRANCE.COM. Once purchased, you will be able to download them directly from your account and print them (mandatory).
Need more information ? Check our FAQs.
« Image Rights » Information
In the event that any audio or visual recordings, such as photographs, films, TV formats and/or sound recordings (hereinafter referred to as "recordings") are made during the concerts of Rammstein Konzert GmbH, Hertzstraße 63b, 13158 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as "Rammstein") and/or any third party appointed by Rammstein in this regard, each ticket holder consents to being photographed, filmed or recorded, and to these recordings being used exclusively by Rammstein for an infinite period of time and an infinite territory, without limitation of content, edited or not, in their entirety or in extracts, material or immaterial, on any media and in any format (paper publications, digital social networks, online media) in their name or through a third party, without claiming any remuneration whatsoever, without any restrictions, in particular if these recordings are duplicated, distributed, broadcast and made accessible to the public.