EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF SPORT AND CONCERTS FROM A PRIVATE BOX
Who doesn't know Stade de France? Since 1998, this legendary venue has played host to major sporting events and the world’s biggest stars. From football to rugby, concerts, operas, shows and beyond, the line-up at France’s largest stadium shines for its breadth and depth, all throughout the year, in an atmosphere like no other, electrified by its 80,000 spectators
What is available to me as a box subscriber?
The 6 key advantages of booking a box subscription
Why did you choose a box subscription?
Some customer testimonials
Julie Bastien - Director of Communication and Digital Strategy / FRAIKIN
One of the reasons that made us choose Stade de France is the quality of in-box services. It always creates that “wow” effect with our guests
Marc Boissonnet Senior Vice President Group Communication & Strategic Accounts BUREAU VERITAS
The only way I could meet with the head of one large energy company was by formal appointment. His number two convinced him to attend a sporting event. We found out that we had many points in common, and the relationship between our two companies has become all the stronger for it
Véronique Glandieres Director of External Relations FRANCE TV PUBLICITÉ
The box is a very valuable tool for us, we can truly say that some of our advertising campaigns emerged directly from the presence of an advertiser at Stade de France
Come experience it for yourself!
Your exclusive private box
- A private box with 10, 12, 16 or 28 seats
- A breathtaking view and direct access to your private terrace from the box
- Customisable gourmet menus: standing cocktail or fine-dining experience
- An inventive menu created by Guy Krenzer - Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chef of the Year award - by Maison Lenôtre.
- Unlimited champagne, wine, alcohol and soft drinks
- Parking (1 space for 2 people)
- A gift for each guest
- Your box has its own personal maître d'hôtel
- Permanent access to the boxes’ bars and shop
At your service on event days
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 bars in the boxes to promote networking
- Culinary activities offered by Maison Lenôtre
- The Photo Studio: your guests come away with a collector's photo of the event
- A gaming zone for the youngest visitors
- Telephone chargers available at reception